We Will Be Thin and Beautiful

In pursuit of lithe bodies, toned limbs, flat tums and glowing skin

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Must drink more water...

Hello lovely ladies,

Nice to see you all here - and here's to a foxy hen party!

So far fat club is going well for me... got my stone award last night - feels like some kind of AA club but people clap you for not eating rubbish rather than not drinking rubbish - loving the award though - have it posted on the notice board at home... am I turning into a middle aged drab mummy now?!
Anyway, now I've got my stone loss I can have my haircut (first thing on the list to do) - will book it today for the weekend - eek!

Oh, and here's what I ate yesterday too...

Breakfast - Banana and Muller Light. Some melon too.

Lunch - Baked beans on toast

Tea - Pasta with homemade bacon and tomato sauce

Snacks - 2 Alpen Light Bars, Options hot choc and 3 biscuits as a treat

Also spent the whole weekend with the kids away doing DIY and unpacking the rest of the house - which could account for my 3lb weight loss this week! Bring on the housework!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 am, Blogger Emma said…

    h, wow, I didn't realise that you were actually going to the classes. Well done on your stone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home