We Will Be Thin and Beautiful

In pursuit of lithe bodies, toned limbs, flat tums and glowing skin

Monday, September 29, 2008

Day One of the New Me

Welcome to Sara and Sal - this is where we can post our food and exercise every day.

Ok, I know I've said it a hundred times before, but I am sick of looking and feeling crap. Saw some pics of me yesterday, with grey looking skin, a big Teletubby tummy, crap hair and frumpy mum clothes. So I know I'm never going to be a looker, but I can make myself look a little bit more presentable.

So I'm choosing Sara's hen weekend as my goal. I want to have lost half a stone by then and get back on track with the exercise.

I also need:
New underwear
A haircut
A few items of clothing that aren't jeans or hoodies

So there we go. Just tucking into a bean salad for lunch - a good start.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home