We Will Be Thin and Beautiful

In pursuit of lithe bodies, toned limbs, flat tums and glowing skin

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Badly, badly wrong

Eek!

I don't know what came over me.

Wednesday

Nana
Orange
Oxtail soup
Miso soup
(so far so good)
2 pieces of toast and marmalade
1 piece of bread and butter
half a ham sandwich
large portion of haggis, mashed potato, carrots and gravy.

It's the white bread - it's addictive! You just can't stop at one piece.

And now I feel it's all going to go down hill from here.

I have Valentine's dinner tonight with booze (told husband not to cook anything to fattening/filling).

I have boozy birthday lunch out tomorrow.
I have a foodie/boozy weekend away for my birthday with 3 whole nights of feasting.

The plan is to be good as I possibly can for today. Go for a run tomorrow. Go swimming in the pool a lot over the weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home